Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meanings behind the name Talkin' Scents

I have always liked the title Talkin' Scents. It takes on many meanings that can be talked about in a newsletter. Here are some: Talkin' about Essential Oil scents. Talkin' about Incense which brings to mind Frankincense. Talkin' about making cents or the business end of Young Living Oils. Talkin' about common sense or health sense. Can you think of any other scents/cents/sense?

As you have just now figured out I love Young Living Essential Oils. I love their quality and I love that they do what they say they do. I have used them for 11 years and have been continually happy with the results they produce. I am also glad that they have a great business plan.

To find out more click on the link on the right.

Have a Radiant day!

No comments: